The Slimline Lightbox profile focuses attention on the images and not the frame. Ideal for smaller frame sizes and they have a lower total weight than our Standard Frame Lightboxes.
Using the same LED technology as our standard snap frames, these light boxes feature high brightness and low power consumption in a much smaller frame profile than our standard frame light boxes. The use of a unique acrylic diffusion panel creates a more even brightness across entire graphic surface without shadowing or bright and dim spots.
The aluminum snap frame design features precision mitered corners for an elegant look, and spring loaded covers to facilitate the quick changing of graphics without any tools or removal from installed location.
For use with graphics printed on translucent film materials only.
- Slim Aluminum frame, 3/4" wide, 9/16" deep (Maximum graphic size: 24in x 36in)
- Beautiful mitered corners
- Silver anodized finish, or matte black powder coated finish standard
- Cool White Backlight color
- Accepts translucent film graphics up to 1/32" thick
- Mounts vertically or horizontally
- Includes wall mounting hardware
- Choice of Clear or Matte lense cover available
- Strong spring loaded snap covers
- UL Certification UL cUL file #E480375
- Silver Satin Silver Anodized Finish
- Black Matte Black Powder Coat
*Silver costs less than Black
- 5500k-6000k Cool White LED Backlight
Transparent Graphic Cover:**
- Gloss Clear
- Non-Glare Clear
**Gloss costs less than matte
For Custom sizes and frame colors, please give us a call!
||Optical-Grade Cast Acrylic
||~4w P/Ft (per edges lit)
||Indoor, Dry Locations
||1 Year Limited
Slimline Snap Frame Overview
Our Slimline lightboxes are edge lit on two sides using LED lights installed into an aluminum frame profile that helps LEDs stay cool extending their life. By way of a special laser engraving process, the light is cast out evenly across the entire acrylic panel surface. Each light box comes with a 5 foot power cable with a 2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel connector.
Overall frame size is determined by taking desired graphic size and adding 0.75”. (Example: A 11 x 17 graphics image will have an overall frame size of 11.75” x 17.75”). 0.25” exposed graphic parameter is un-lit, 0.25” around the edge of the printed graphic is hidden under the frames snap cover.
Standard power supply is a 12vdc, 60 watt plug and play with a 2.1mm barrel connector. A 24w supply for small frames and 90w supplies are also available. (multiple small frames may be powered from single supply via optional power splitter)
(8mm panel measured at panel surface.)
12” wide 2 edge lit panel is ~ 5000Lux
24” wide 2 edge lit panel is ~ 2700Lux
UL cUL File #E480375